Red Cinnamon is a small company that focuses on doing a few things very well. We specialise in:
- helping organisations set up, manage and develop national helplines
- advising voluntary organisations on organising and developing their publishing
- helping voluntary organisations make effective and appropriate use of new technologies to deliver their services
- producing high-quality educational and information-based publications
- managing and commissioning content for educational and information-based websites
- producing annual reports
- setting up and running media appeals
David and Elizabeth Highton, Red Cinnamon's founders and directors, have between them more than 50 years of experience in these fields working for such clients as the BBC, Barnardo's, Channel 4, Channel Five, Comic Relief, BBC Children In Need, Open University, GamCare, TimeBank, Pilotlight and the Responsibility in Gambling Trust.
We know our strengths and specialise in areas in which we know we can make a real difference for our clients.